Ignite Offshore Racing announced today that it has partnered with Celsius Holdings Inc., maker of lifestyle energy drink Celsius, to become the official Energy Drink and primary sponsor of the 2023 Super Stock Offshore Powerboat race season. Celsius is a leader in the field of energy drinks, having developed products made with energy-boosting ingredients. The company's products are marketed as a healthy alternative to other high-sugar energy drinks on the market.
As part of this partnership, the Super Stock Offshore Powerboat will feature a livery wrap showcasing Fantasy Vibe and Oasis Vibe flavors. In addition, Celsius will provide fans and consumers with on-site activations, product sampling, and engaging social media initiatives.
“We couldn’t be more excited to continue and build upon our partnership with Celsius in 2023," said Chris Hopgood, owner & driver of Ignite Offshore Racing. "We are looking forward to a successful race season and are energized by the opportunity to promote the Celsius brand across the country at new race sites this year."
Ignite Offshore Racing is participating in an eight-race series at various sites throughout the country. The first race of the season kicks off in a few weeks in Marathon, FL, during the weekend of April 28.
Ignite Offshore Racing 2023 Calendar:
• April 28-30: The 7 Mile Offshore Grand Prix, Marathon, FL
• May 18-21: Thunder On Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, FL
• July 1-2: The Sarasota Powerboat Grand Prix, Sarasota, FL
• Aug. 4-5: Great Lakes Grand Prix, Michigan City, IN
• Aug. 11-13: Mercury Racing Midwest Challenge, Sheboygan, WI
• Sept. 1-3: St. Pete Grand Prix, St. Petersburg, FL
• Sept. 22-24: Clearwater ‘Nationals’, Clearwater, FL
• Nov. 5-12: Key West World Championship, Key West, FL